We welcome you to become a member at any time! Membership is yearly and dues are due between January 1st and June 30th. Lifetime membership is available.
As a member of the Springfield Historical Society, you will support our goals:
- ~ Identify, sort, archive and catalogue collection.
- ~ Establish processes for easy retrieval.
- ~ Develop acceptance criteria for donations.
- ~ Create and maintain presentations for collection that is clear, concise and fun.
- ~ Establish a sound financial base that enables upkeep and drives interest and continued support.
- ~ Fund and award annual scholarships.
- ~ Provide a variety of activities and lectures relevant and in support of the Mission
Membership benefits include:
- ~ Subscription to newsletter – 3x per year
- ~ Free research assistance
- ~ Special discounts
- ~ Supporting the preservation and capture of history of Springfield
- ~ Sharing educational and cultural opportunities
- ~ Supporting lectures and entertainment
- Individual $20
- Family $50
- Patron/Business $100
- Individual Lifetime $200